Shirley Macey Park
(Area F: West Howe Sound)
930 Chamberlin Road
View in Google Maps
Location: Heading south through Gibsons, turn left onto North Road, stay on North Road until you reach Chamberlin Road, at Chamberlin turn right. Shirley Macey Park is approximately two blocks up on the left.
Area: 14 hectares (34.7 acres)
Amenities: Two beautiful grass playing fields, tot spray park, frisbee golf course, change rooms and Eric Cardinall Hall. The hall facility has a full kitchen and can accommodate up to 82 people.
Dogs are not permitted on the sportsfield pitch or children's playground and garden maze. Dogs are allowed on leash along the sports field perimeter and rest of the park.
Eric Cardinall hall rental information click here.
SHIRLEY MACEY OFF-LEASH DOG PARK
The SCRD manages a designated off-leash dog park located at the north end of Shirley Macey Park, 930 Chamberlin Road, Granthams Landing area. If you are visiting the off-leash area of the park, please:
- Clean up after your dog and throw bags in garbage bins.
- Keep dogs off-leash in dog park.
- Maintain voice control and watch your dog at all times.
- Respect other dogs and owners.
- Do not leave your dog unattended.
- Leash your dog when leaving off-leash area.
- Observe dog zones within Shirley Macey Park.
Note: Dogs must be older than four months to play at the park.
Map: Shirley Macey Park