Welcome to My Recreation!
The SCRD Recreation Services team looks forward to seeing you in our recreation facilities. Learn more about the controls that have been put in place to help reduce the spread of COVID-19 and what you need to know before visiting recreation facilities.
Pre-register before visiting a recreation facility
Learn about the ways you can pre-register. You will not be permitted access to the facilities if you drop-in without pre-registering. Learn about our refund policy.
- Gibsons & Area Community Centre
- Pender Harbour Aquatic & Fitness Centre
- Sechelt Aquatic Centre
- Sunshine Coast Arena - opening September 29
Gibsons & District Aquatic Facility will remain closed in Fall 2020.
While visiting a recreation facility, all patrons and staff are expected to:
- Practice physical distancing by maintaining a two-metre distance from others and wear a mask when this is not possible.
- Disinfect hands before entering and while in the facility.
- Practice effective sneeze and cough etiquette.
- Anyone that is unwell or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must not visit a facility and should contact 8-1-1.
To receive recreation updates, subscribe to the recreation e-newsletter.
Facilities & Schedules
Learn about our recreation facilities.
Fees & Passes
View admission fees and learn about our passes.
Learn about pre-registered activities offered through recreation.
Drop-in will not be permitted during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hours of Operation & Closures
Find out about facility hours of operation, holiday hours and closures.
Learn about becoming an instructor.