The SCRD offers two main online points of contact for customer interactions:
MySCRD Online is a secure online service that allows users to access information about their Sunshine Coast Regional District accounts, such as dog license and utility billing, as well as pay invoices related to civic addressing or utility billing online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Recreation Online is a service that allows users to view and register in activities at our five regional recreation facilities. We offer a variety of activities: aquatics, sports, health & wellness, fitness, arena programs and more! You can also check availability of facilities like ice and dryfloor surfaces, halls, multipurpose rooms and sport fields before you call us to reserve.
BENEFITS OF MYSCRD ONLINE
- Sign-up for eBilling – have your utility and/or dog license renewal bills emailed to you as soon as they become available.
- Pay an invoice using Visa or Mastercard
- View current and past bills
- View account payment history
- Track utility consumption history (commercial users only)
- Access information about utilities and dog license accounts
Don't have a mySCRD account yet? Watch our step-by-step video below, or click here for detailed instructions.
GO ONE STEP FURTHER AND CHOOSE PAPERLESS!
After creating a mySCRD profile and registering your account you can choose to receive email statements in the future, in lieu of paper statements. Follow the steps below to make the change.
Receive Electronic Bills by Email
- While logged into your mySCRD profile, click on “Accounts” in the left-hand menu.
- Under “Statement Notification Method” select Email from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Save”.